通过人类服务Amridge大学学院提供的亚博体育，哲学（博士）在婚姻和家庭治疗的学位课程博士超出了硕士学位60学时严格的面向研究的计划。 The number of hours required for the completion of this doctorate will depend on the number of graduate hours the student has already taken before entering the program.
这个博士课程的目的不是为专业执照准备的人。 It is assumed that the applicant has already completed the course work required for professional licensure. If the applicant wishes to obtain professional licensure, additional courses may be required.
在这项计划中独特的组件将成为注重传统和非传统的延伸学习交付系统。 Broadly put, upon completion of the program, the student will have an advanced degree with both therapeutic expertise and scholarship.
亚博体育赌球盘学生将在婚姻和家庭治疗，人类的发展，滥用和成瘾，文化多样性和研究问题的理论完成了深入的研究。 Courses offered in this program will be taught partly from traditional class settings and will be partly delivered online over the Internet.
- 创建一个演示的能力，研究计划（1）申请专业辅导的理论和/或技术的先进知识，在专业设置，以解决道德的方式需要，（2）开展学术研究，以及（3）在目前的研究结果 accordance with the American Psychology Association (APA) guidelines.
- 创建适当的治疗计划和/或intervening strategies based on foundational counseling theories and client circumstances.
- Develop auxiliary professional skills required to run a successful practice or classroom.
Time Normally Required to Complete the Program
哲学在婚姻和家庭治疗，医生可能会在四年内修读全日制完成。 A student may take the courses on a part-time or full-time basis. This estimate includes coursework and the writing and acceptance of the dissertation.
毕业 Requirement s for the Doctor of Philosophy in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Complete the degree courses as specified within and in accordance with the individualized degree evaluation provided to the Amridge University student during the admissions process. The individualized degree evaluation will be completed and given to the student as soon as copies of all pertinent college and university transcripts are received by the admissions office. A minimum of 45 semester hours for the PhD Degree must be earned at Amridge University;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Pass the respective Comprehensive Examination as specified within this publication;
- Be awarded candidacy status in the PhD Degree Program;
- Satisfactorily complete a dissertation that convinces the Dissertation Committee of student’s superior knowledge within the student’s program area. The student must achieve candidacy status prior to enrolling in a dissertation module. The dissertation must make an original contribution to knowledge and demonstrate the student’s ability to articulate material to others. The student has the responsibility to make all changes recommended by the Dissertation Committee and submit an amended and approved copy to the Registrar;
- Complete an Amridge Universityyabo亚博DT电子-Degree Completion Application. The properly completed and signed application must be submitted no later than the first day of classes of the semester prior to the semester the student plans to graduate. Following this schedule permits the University to conduct a full audit of the respective student’s records to make sure that all courses, programs, and respective graduation requirements have been met. Students having any questions regarding theDegree Completion Applicationshould contact the Registrar’s Office;
- Dissertation Module IV serves as a Program Exit Examination. The student must receive a passing grade in the Dissertation Module IV in order to graduate;
- Final defense:
- The student must defend, and receive a passing grade for their doctoral dissertation before their Dissertation Committee, the dean of the School of Human Services, and other faculty. This defense will take place in Montgomery at a time set by the Dissertation Committee.
- The student must comply with all requirements for submission of the completed dissertation to the Amridge University Head Librarian.
- Be current on all tuition and fees owed to the University.
The Course Requirements of 60 semester credit hours for the degree program Doctor of Philosophy in Marriage and Family Therapy consists of program specific courses.
|FD 9301 Foundations and Advanced Scholarly Writing for Doctoral Study
DT 9303 Integrative Models of Marriage and Family Therapy
DT 9309 Applied Adult Development
DT 9312 Relational Sexual Therapy
DT 9315 Strategies to Reduce Marriage and Family Dysfunction
DT 9318 Systemic Interventions in Abusive Relationships
DT 9321Analysis of Substance Abuse Interventions
DT 9324 Systems of Relational and Intrapsychic Diagnosis
DT 9327 Consultation with Larger Systems
DT 9330 Medical Family Therapy
DT 9336 Quality Practice and Fiscal Systems (For students who plan to practice.)
-OR- DT 9337 Teaching Practicum (For students who plan to teach.)
FT 8300 Supervisor Training
RS 9320 Research Methodology